OH MY GOD. I was WAITING.
Tumblr didn’t disappoint. I LOVE YOU TUMBLR.
I didn’t expect to come out of Star Trek Into Darkness falling in love with these three.
But I did.
IT IS GLORIOUS. GLORIOUS.
Please indulge me once again!
I *MAY* have jumped the gun on that previous Daniel-Richard-Gary-Anthony casting couch.
I think this is better, yes?
These four need to work together too!
I know that Gaspard Ulliel, Mads Mikkelsen, and Anthony Hopkins portray Hannibal Lecter at different ages …. but maybe this could be different versions of a Lucas North-type character?
Cause you KNOW Daniel Radcliffe would have fun playing a spy!
It’s been said before but SERIOUSLY.
They should all play one character we see age like fine wine.
1) Did Joel Edgerton audition for the role of Thorin Oakenshield? Cause he looks damn good in that beard!
2) Did Richard Armitage audition for the role of Jean Valjean? I’m sure his voice can reach the notes when he goes into his higher register…
3) Please, please PLEASE. Will someone cast Carey Mulligan as the second Mrs. De Winter opposite Richard as Maxim in a modern adaptation of “Rebecca’. PLEASE. SOMEONE DO THIS. Yes? Yes?
4) I would pay a TON, TON of money to see Benedict Cumberbatch play Chauvelin. “The Scarlet Pimpernel’ is due for a new adaptation as well.
5) Emma Watson is taller than Lara Pulver … WHAT?!?!?!?
So, I;m watching the episode of Kitchen Nightmares that everyone is talking about and all I have to say is WOW.
I HAVE TO GO WATCH AN EPISODE OF SPOOKS TO DE-STRESS FROM THAT EPISODE OF KITCHEN NIGHTMARES. AND THAT’S SAYING SOMETHING.
A LOT OF SOMETHING.
FOR THE LOVE OF THOR…
Reblogging for Brandenburg Cucumberwubwub and Pumpernickel Cummerbund.
I think the best combination would be Brandenburg Chittybangbang though.
or that just might be because I am watching “Spooks”. And Lucas North is HOTTT